Bird ID Classes offered jointly by Murie and Audubon Wyoming will be starting in April and going through June.
- Thursday, April 19, 6:30PM—general bird ID, binocular and field guide use.
- Thursday, April 26, 6:30PM—Waterfowl, Saturday
- Saturday, April 28—Field trip.
- Thursday, May 10, 6:30PM—EKW State Park Birds
- Saturday, May 12—Field trip to EKWSP.
- Thursday, June 7, 6:30 PM—Casper Mountain Birds,
- Saturday, June 9—Field trip to Casper Mtn.
- June—Raptor Class—date to be announced.
Field trips start times will be determined when classes meet.
Check the Casper Star Tribune and Casper Journal and for more details as they become available, as well as checking back here. Questions – call ACGC – 307-473-1987.